A forum made by FunnyBoy


 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 What do you think of the forum buttons/pictures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FunnyBoy
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: What do you think of the forum buttons/pictures   Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:56 am

Well, you know all the buttons, (Not the ones at top)

But the red, white, green, and black ones?

I thought they were really simple and looked good. What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skilodge2.gooforum.com
Goobenheimer
Newb :(
avatar

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum buttons/pictures   Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:00 am

They look very good. I like how they are so simple. Some forums (like CPT) have icons that have too much detail and it just makes the forum look unorganized. Please keep these icons, they look great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acef596
Newb :(


Number of posts : 11
Age : 25
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum buttons/pictures   Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:33 am

They go very good with the skin and look very well done.Did you make them or these bottons came with the skin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyBoy
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum buttons/pictures   Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:34 am

acef596 wrote:
They go very good with the skin and look very well done.Did you make them or these bottons came with the skin?

I made them on Gimp. I just made a circle and did a gaussian blur of 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skilodge2.gooforum.com
acef596
Newb :(


Number of posts : 11
Age : 25
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum buttons/pictures   Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:40 am

FunnyBoy wrote:
acef596 wrote:
They go very good with the skin and look very well done.Did you make them or these bottons came with the skin?

I made them on Gimp. I just made a circle and did a gaussian blur of 20
Cool but kinda simple but still very good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flubby10
Im Cooler Than You
avatar

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum buttons/pictures   Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:14 am

I think the forum buttons look good but I think a color would look better maybe not grey but maybe Green, or blue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goobenheimer
Newb :(
avatar

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum buttons/pictures   Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:17 am

Flubby10 wrote:
I think the forum buttons look good but I think a color would look better maybe not grey but maybe Green, or blue.
I like the grey. We can't use blue because that's the same color of the CP Ski Lodge forum. Grey would also look better than green.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flubby10
Im Cooler Than You
avatar

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum buttons/pictures   Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:19 am

Goobenheimer wrote:
Flubby10 wrote:
I think the forum buttons look good but I think a color would look better maybe not grey but maybe Green, or blue.
I like the grey. We can't use blue because that's the same color of the CP Ski Lodge forum. Grey would also look better than green.

I was basically suggesting a color it doesnt have to be one of those but grey looks fine, I never said it didnt look good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goobenheimer
Newb :(
avatar

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum buttons/pictures   Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:21 am

Flubby10 wrote:
Goobenheimer wrote:
Flubby10 wrote:
I think the forum buttons look good but I think a color would look better maybe not grey but maybe Green, or blue.
I like the grey. We can't use blue because that's the same color of the CP Ski Lodge forum. Grey would also look better than green.

I was basically suggesting a color it doesnt have to be one of those but grey looks fine, I never said it didnt look good.
I know that. I was just sharing my opinion on what I think of those colors. And I know you never said it didn't look good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyBoy
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum buttons/pictures   Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:44 pm

I dont want to use green because it would not match the forum and look ugly. Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skilodge2.gooforum.com
Rod Rego
Im Cooler Than You
avatar

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum buttons/pictures   Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:15 pm

I love them! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum buttons/pictures   

Back to top Go down
 
What do you think of the forum buttons/pictures
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» black forum button
» Forum Buttons
» Default forum buttons
» I need new topic and forum buttons for my site
» Set forum automatics pictures size

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A forum made by FunnyBoy :: General Stuff :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: